RnRMarketResearch.com adds report “Label-Free Binding Analysis Trends 2014” to its store.
The main objectives were to comprehensively document current experience of and future interest in investigating biomolecular interactions and binding analysis using LF technologies. The study also examined in detail the changing market landscape, application areas and future purchasing plans. The report is a source of valuable information for vendors developing LF binding analysis systems, and provides the latest market information on this rapidly changing area.
Complete report available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/label-free-binding-analysis-trends-2014-market-report.html .
The survey looked at the following aspects of LF binding analysis as practiced today (2014) and in some cases as predicted for the future (2016): -
· Areas where biomolecular binding analysis is primarily used
· Techniques used to assess binding interactions
· How respondent’s research objectives are aided by LF technology
· Classification that most closely describes an LF binding assay
· Vendor’s LF technologies currently available in respondent’s lab
· Most recognizable LF instrument brands
· Current perception of different LF instrument suppliers
The most common limitation experienced using an LF assay approach:-
· Applications that LF binding assays are best suited for
· Application areas where LF binding assays are expected to gain most popularity over coming years
· Processes which could most benefit from the use or expanded use of LF binding assays
· Integration of any LF instruments/devices used for binding analysis into automated robotic systems
· Importance given to some application capabilities when purchasing a new LF system for binding analysis
· Attributes of a new label-free binding analysis system that impact a purchasing decision
· What influences the timing of a decision to purchase a LF system
· Likelihood of purchasing a new LF instruments for binding analysis over the coming years
· The primary use of respondent’s next LF instrument purchase
· The top two vendors from which respondents are most likely to purchase a new LF instrument
· Annual capex and consumable budgets for LF binding analysis
· Resources most relied upon to learn about/gather information on new LF technologies and assays
· Conferences attended in the last 12 months
· Publications subscribed to, regularly read or visited online
· Any unmet needs in LF binding analysis
Get a sample copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=199663 .
Survey respondents came from 25 University/Research Institute/Not-for-Profit facilities; 17 Large Pharma; 14 Biotechs; 11 Medium-Small Pharma; 11 Biopharma; 10 Government Labs; 3 Diagnostics; 3 CROs; 2 Academic Screening Centers; and 1 Other. Survey results were expressed as an average of all survey respondents. In addition, where appropriate the data was reanalyzed after sub-division into the following 7 survey groups: 1) Small Molecule Focus; 2) Protein Focus; 3) Pharma; 4) Biotech; 5) Academic Research; 6) Europe; & 7) North America. The top 5 most recognizable LF instrument brands for binding analysis were GE Healthcare Biacore, ForteBio Octet, Bio-Rad ProteOn, PerkinElmer Enspire and MicroCal Microcalorimetry. A bottom up model developed to estimate the global market for LF binding analysis instruments, using data on the capex budgets and the likelihood of purchasing derived from this survey, gave a value of around $180M. The full report provides the data, details of the breakdown of the responses for each question, its segmentation and all the estimates for the future. It also highlights some interesting differences between the survey groups.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=199663 .
RnRMarketResearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 450,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. We offer you customization options on reports by & custom reports through MarketsandMarkets.com. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.